Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, the Sirena Vacuum uses water instead of bags and filters to trap dust, dirt, and allergens. The air is water-washed and vented fresh and clean back into your home.
(1) The powerful Sirena motor provides 1000W of suction power.
Dust, dirt, pet hair, and other contaminants are sucked into the basin.
(2) The basin holds up to 3.5 liters of clean water.
Once dirt hits the water it's trapped. The rapidly spinning separator prevents water from entering the motor.
(3) The air is vented through a HEPA filter.
The washable HEPA filter captures the odd particles that didn't get trapped in the water basin (usually < 0.01% of all particles). The air is then vented out fresh and clean.
(1) Power Nozzle with electric extension wand and hose
(2) Main Unit with water basin and dolly
(3) Crevice Tool for hard-to-reach spots
(4) Upholstery Brush for sofas, chairs, mattresses, etc.
(5) Floor Brush for hardwood and tile
(6) Inflation Tool for blowing up air mattresses and balloons
(7) Dusting Brush for lampshades and bookshelves
(8) Extension Wand for reaching higher areas
(9) Wet/Dry Hose for liquid pickups and general cleaning
(10) Elbow Wand for use with Wet/Dry Hose
Step 1: Begin by filling the basin with regular tap water. Make sure the water level is above the "MIN" line and below the "MAX" line.
Step 3: Secure the main Sirena unit to the water basin. Attach the power nozzle hose or wet/dry hose to the intake. You're ready to clean!
Step 4: Mix and match hoses, extension wands, and attachments to reach everywhere and clean everything around the house. The floor brush works best on hard surfaces while the Power Nozzle is unmatched on carpets. Stacking all extension wands together will let you reach up to 12 ft (3.65 m) in the air. You can even connect a hose to the exhaust and turn your Sirena into a powerful blower!
Step 5: All done? Detach the main unit from the basin and take a look inside. Do you know the feeling of being simultaneously grossed out and immensely satisfied? That's what you'll experience when you see the water after using your Sirena vacuum for the first time. Remember, everything you see in the water was on your carpets, floors, and furniture!
Step 6: There are 3 ways to discard the dirty water:
(1) Dump the water outside in your backyard.
(2) Flush the water in the toilet (in most cases it's completely safe and won't clog your pipes).
(3) Carefully drain the water and throw leftovers in the garbage (if you're not comfortable flushing everything).
Health and safety of our children is a top priority for every parent. Kids love playing on carpets which makes it extremely important that the carpets are thoroughly cleaned. The Sirena is designed to deep-clean all types of carpets. Here is how the Sirena does it:
1) The Sirena features a powerful 1000W Italian-made motor providing enough suction power to reach the lowest layers of carpets.
2) Our Power Nozzle has 3 user-adjustable height settings for best possible airflow and ease of motion on different carpeted surfaces.
3) Unlike bags or filters, water never clogs and always maintains maximum cleaning efficiency.
The air indoors can be up to 20 times more polluted than the air outdoors. Dust mites, mold and airborne particulates can cause breathing difficulties and aggravate allergic reactions. The Sirena improves the indoor air quality and eliminates allergens:
1) Water is an impenetrable barrier for most airborne particles including dust, pollen, and dust mite droppings
2) Some contaminants are non-water-soluble (e.g. sawdust, drywall dust, etc.). Those will be captured by our washable True HEPA filter.
3) Adding a few drops of the eucalyptus fragrance into the water will quickly relieve nasal congestion.
4) You can run your Sirena in Low speed mode overnight or during the day to continuously purify the air.
Any pet owner will agree that pet hair can be a nuisance. Not only it can stick to nearly every surface in your home, it makes cleaning a nightmare. Pet hair can also cause or exacerbate allergies. Traditional vacuums lose cleaning efficiency very quickly as pet hair clogs the air holes. Sirena's water-based filtration is the ultimate answer to pet hair problems:
1) The Sirena comes with a perfect tool for every surface in your home, including soft furniture and hard-to-reach spots.
2) All Sirena tools (including the Power Nozzle and the Turbo Brush) are engineered for maximum airflow making it easy to pick up pet hair from carpets and floors.
3) The large capacity basin (3.5L) makes it possible to clean multiple rooms or the entire house without needing to change the water.
4) Discarding the dirty water is very easy. You can forget about dealing with clogged vacuum bags!
Asthma and Allergy Recommended / Go Green:
Sirena is a vacuum cleaner of choice for people suffering from asthma and/or allergies.
Rated "GOLD" By The Carpet And Rug Institute:
Sirena meets and exceeds the highest standards for soil removal, dust containment, and fiber protection.
Awarded "Space Technology" Badge By The Space Foundation:
Sirena uses materials and technologies originally developed for space exploration.
Certified with the ECARF Seal Of Quality By The European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation:
Sirena meets and exceeds the ECARF standards for allergy-friendly products.
Excluding recertified Sirena vacuums and products on sale.